uKloo is a children's literacy game based on a treasure hunt where the child finds and reads clue cards placed around the house. It builds reading confidence, first research skills and basic sentence structure. A fun game where the child is reading without even realizing it!
The game builds sight reading, provides basics of sentence structure and introduces first research skills. It makes reading fun, builds confidence and promotes independence.
- 54 clue cards with 3 color-coded levels of achievement
- a "Picture Helper" reference poster
- 12 blank "Surprise cards for your child's favorite treats, events or priviledges
- 12 blank “Write Your Own Clue” cards
- 3 levels of achievement for young readers
- Builds Sight Reading (visual word recognition)
- Provides the basics of sentence structure
- Introduces research skills
- Look up the word: The "picture helper" poster encourages kids to look-up new words on their own
uKloo was developed as a reading game with the help of teachers, parents, kids, and special needs family testers.
A MULTI AWARD WINNER!